Data processing is the responsibility of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 32 + 36, 53113 Bonn
Dag-Hammarskjöld-Weg 1–5, 65760 Eschborn
Contact details of the data protection officer:
Duration of data retention
Personal data are regularly deleted when
- they are no longer needed for contractual purposes (e.g. for employment, top-ups, rental, sale or service contracts)
- when the individuals concerned have not given any separate authorisation
- when statutory data storage obligations and periods have expired.
Temporary session cookies are used each time you view an individual page, to make navigation easier. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in your browser cache. Session cookies do not include any personal data and expire at the end of each session. We do not use methods such as Java applets or ActiveX controls that make it possible to track your browsing behaviour.
Any personal details collected as part of email enquiries in the contact section will only be used exclusively for processing, correspondence or delivery purposes. Any personal information that you disclose via email apart from your address, especially the job function and medium that you work for, help us pinpoint and most adequately address your enquiry.
Reference to user rights
You are entitled to:
- to object to data processing,
- enquire about your personal data and its processing
- to have this corrected if necessary, or to request restriction of processing or the erasure of the data
The data will then be erased.
If you have any questions or complaints about this website, please contact the GIZ data protection officer (see contact information provided above). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible data protection supervisory authority. The responsible authority in this case is the German Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI).
For further information on the website and our data protection policy, please contact the person in charge Juliane Weymann.